HP printers are famous printers on the market due to their affordability and wide range of products. Users may face errors when using HP Printer Ink. One of the most common HP Printer Error Code 0xc4eb8004.
Remove the Jammed Paper from the HP Printer Ink.
The error can be caused by a paper jam in various areas of the printer.
1. Touch OK to clear the paper jam automatically.
2. If the paper jam persists, try manually.
3. Disconnect the printer from any source.
4. Pull out the output tray.
5. Open the input door and pull it out to extend the input tray.
6. Use a flashlight to check the paper in the tray area.
7. Return the input intent to the printer.
8. Return the printer to its normal position.
9. Open the ink cartridge access door and inspect the printer for loose objects.
10. If you find loose objects, fix them.
11. Close the cartridge access door.
12. Replace the output tray
13. Reconnect the power cable and all other cables to the printer and turn on the printer.
Check to see if the issue has been fixed, and if not, try the following steps:
Try Removing the Ink Cartridge and then Reinserting HP Printer Ink.
Incorrect installation of ink cartridges can result in carriage jam errors. To verify that the ink cartridges are installed correctly, remove the cartridges, reinsert them, and try printing again.
1. Turn on the printer
2. Grasp the handles on both sides of the printer and lift the ink cartridge access door until it snaps into place.
3. The carriage moves slightly to the left.
4. Wait for the ink carriage to idle.
5. Lift the ink cartridge slot cover and pull out the cartridge to remove it from the slot.
6. Reinsert the cartridge into the slot until it clicks into place.
7. Close the ink cartridge cover.
If you still cannot fix the error, try the following steps.
Connect the HP Printer Ink Directly to a Power Outlet
1. Connect the printer directly to an electrical outlet to verify that the power supply is functioning properly.
2. Unplug the power cord from the printer.
3. Unplug the power cord from the surge suppressor.
4. Plug the power cord directly into the outlet.
5. Reconnect the power cord to the back of the printer.
6. Turn on the printer.
If you still cannot print, try the following steps.
Restart the printer
1. Turn on the printer
2. Wait for silence in idle
3. Unplug the power cord.
4. Unplug the power cord from the outlet.
5. Wait about 1 minute
6. Reconnect the power cord
7. Reconnect the printer power cord.
8. Turn on the printer.
HP printer error code 0xc4eb8004
Each time you receive this error, the printer does not understand the command. This is a common error primarily due to network issues, but other problems such as a paper jam on the HP envy 5020 can also cause this error. HP error code 0xc4eb8004 is displayed primarily when running print commands from mobile devices. People mainly use wireless printing options such as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi while using the phone. However, weak connections can result in various print errors. Use USB before running the print command. It is better to use a computer device for printing. If you still see the error code 0xc4eb8004HP Printer, you need to seek technical support.
Check the HP Ptinter Ink Level
If the ink level is low, the printed will display an out-of-ink warning. However, you may receive an error message instead of a warning. If you are using an older device, you can also access the HP Envy Paper Jam. Paper jams are easy to clear, but you need to refill them immediately if you run out of ink. It would be best if you bought high-quality ink. Otherwise, it will affect the print. However, refilling printer ink is not easy. The ink contains carbon content, and if a small amount of carbon content enters the body, it can damage the lungs. Therefore, it is necessary to replenish the ink carefully or under the guidance of a specialist. You can buy a new cartridge, but refilling it is the best option because it is expensive and throwing it outdoors is environmentally dangerous.