PMP Certification- Project Managers are always in demand in various organizations and industries. Almost every industry requires planning to complete the projects, so for this purpose, a project manager is required. There are several other complex tasks that a project manager do for a better career option.
To learn advanced skills in project management, you can pursue PMP certification training. Once you learn the skills through this training program, you will get a lot of opportunities for a better career option.
Why to study project management?
If you pursue online PMP certification training, you will get the professional training of project management. With this, you will get more salary as well as more opportunities for a successful career as a project manager. After completing the PMP course, you will not pass the exam, but learn many skills and explore the real-world knowledge. All these things will help you with a great career in project management.
Online PMP Certification Training
PMP is Project Management Professional certification training, usually pursued by the project managers. Once you complete your exams, you will be rewarded with the certification, which is valid internationally. Its main focus is to provide the best knowledge of project management skills to a candidate.
Eligibility criteria for PMP course
If you want to be a senior project manager, it becomes essential to complete PMP certification. It is required in all the industries and can be pursued by the candidates with the following roles and designations:
- Project Managers
- Associate/Assistant Project Managers
- Team Leads/Team Managers
- Project Executives/Project Engineers
- Software Developers
- Any other professional aspirant who wants to be a project manager
PMP course prerequisites
To pursue the course of PMP, you must have a high school diploma or secondary degree on any other equivalent degree. The candidate must have completed 7500 hours of leading and directing the projects, along with 35 hours of project management education.
Read Also: The Secret to Hiring Good Subcontractors
Another option is that you must have completed a 4-year degree with 4500 hours of leading and directing the projects, and completed 35 hours of project management education.
Scope of PMP certification Training
You can get more opportunities and a wider scope in your career after completing the PMP certification.
Scope of PMP:
- By learning and using the best methodologies and practising the skills learnt during the course, will help you lead a project from the front.
- With the increasing demand for PMP’s in all the sectors and industries, job opportunities are also very high.
- Once you learn the skills of PMP, you can be a good leader as well as a mentor for various projects in the organization.
- As you have learnt several additional skills through this certification, your job is secure.
Responsibilities of a PMP
After completing your online certification for the PMP course, you will gain a high level of expertise and competence, to handle the projects and tasks of a company. Here are some of the responsibilities of PMP, as listed below:
- PMP is responsible for designing, organising and executing the assigned project. They need to manage everything with the given resources and before the deadline.
- A PMP has to wisely choose all the suitable resources for a project, along with its proper management.
- Project manager will be responsible for finding and analyzing the assumptions in a project.
- A PMP uses the performance trackers to know the effectiveness of a project.
- A PMP has to use the skills for the prediction of potential risks during a project and how to prevent them.
What does a PMP actually do?
A PMP is a person who decides and defines the strategy of starting a project. They need to evaluate and understand all the requirements of the project. Also, they have to analyse everything and appoint the professionals suitable for the project. With all these requirements, a project can be successfully completed.
When you become a PMP, you also:
- Decide which professionals and skill sets are required for the completion of a project.
- Set a budget to successfully complete the project with given resources.
- Set a schedule for the completion of the project.
- Lead several meeting to know the performance and progress of the project.
- Decide about the team members, who will be apart of the project, and who can complete it properly.
- Report the project’s progress to the stakeholders.
- Manage the organizational culture during the project.
If you are interested in online pmp certification training to have better career opportunities as a project manager, you can contact the course providers or organizations. You can search for the course providers on the internet and choose a suitable one.
You can contact the helpdesk to get details about everything including the curriculum, course fees, training time, etc. Once you are satisfied with the info provided the course provider, you can confirm your registration and pursue your course with them. You must go for the ones having good ratings and reviews.