Hilarious joke that will make you cry is free joke was upload by Admin. Download this joke for free in HD resolution the choice. If you do not find the exact resolution you are looking for, then go for a native or higher resolution.
Don’t forget to bookmark hilarious joke that will make you cry using Ctrl + D (PC) or Command + D (macos). If you are using mobile phone, you could also use menu drawer from browser. Whether it’s Windows, Mac, iOs or Android, you will be able to download the images using download button.
Hilarious Joke that will make you cry
Why do ships in Norway have barcodes on their sides?
Why can you never hear a pterodactyl going to the bathroom? Because the pee is silent.
What’s the difference between a piano and a fish?
Wanna hear a joke about construction? I’m still working on it.
What’s the scariest plant in the jungle?
What did the fish say when he swam into a wall?
What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.
10,000 soles were lost. The police said some heels started it.
What’s the difference between a rabbit and a plum?
20 Jokes About Invisible Illnesses That Will Make You Cry
20 Hilarious Jokes About Clumsy People I Can Has Cheezburger
Hilarious Jokes That Will Kinda Make You Think 22 Words
Sometimes a bad joke is just that: a bad joke. But some jokes are so jaw-droppingly ridiculous that they transcend their own awfulness to reach a higher plane of funny. Try as you may not to laugh, we’re all, on some level, powerless to jokes that revel in their own cringe-iness. To prove it, we’ve rounded up 165 of our favorite bad jokes. And we’re talking jokes so bad they come full circle into being actually hilarious.
50 short Funny Jokes Will Make you Laugh Out Loud
- Why was the math teacher late to work? She took the rhombus.
- I’m really excited for the next autopsy club. It’s open Mike night!
- Where do spiders seek health advice? WebMD.
- Why can’t you trust an atom? Because they make up everything.
- I’d like to go to Holland someday. Wooden shoe?
- The guy that invented the umbrella was gonna call it the brella. But he hesitated.
- Fun fact: Australia’s biggest export is boomerangs. It’s also their biggest import.
- What kind of car runs on leaves? An autumn-mobile!
- What do you call a man with a rubber toe? Roberto!
- What do you give to a sick lemon? Lemon aid!
- What did the little mountain say to the bigger mountain? Hi Cliff!
- Why are there gates around cemeteries? Because people are dying to get in!
- What do you call a cow with two legs? Lean beef!
- What do bees do if they need a ride? Wait at the buzz stop!
- What do you call a monkey that loves Doritos? A chipmunk!
- Why did the can crusher quit his job? Because it was soda pressing!
- What do you call a farm that makes bad jokes? Corny!
- Why do fish live in salt water? Because pepper makes them sneeze!
- What kind of streets do ghosts haunt? Dead ends!
- What do you tell actors to break a leg? Because every play has a cast!
- What kind of dogs love car racing? Lap dogs!
- What did Winnie the Pooh say to his agent? “Show me the honey!”
- What do you call birds who stick together? Vel-crows.
- Today I gave my dead batteries away. They were free of charge.
- What do you call it when one cow spies on another? A steak out!
- What happens when a frog’s car breaks down? It gets toad!
- What’s the best thing about Switzerland? I don’t know, but its flag is a big plus!
- My favorite word is “drool.” It just rolls off the tongue.
- Why is Peter Pan always flying? He neverlands.
- I just wrote a book on reverse psychology. Do not read it.
- What does a zombie vegetarian eat? “Graaaaaaaains!”
- My new thesaurus is terrible. Not only that, it’s also terrible.
- What did the blanket say as it fell off the bed? “Oh sheet!”
- Why do cow-milking stools only have three legs? ‘Cause the cow’s got the udder!
- What did Batman say to Robin before they got in the car? “Robin, get in the car.”
- I have an addiction to cheddar cheese. But it’s only mild.
- Why shouldn’t you write with a broken pencil? Because it’s pointless!
- Why did the scarecrow win an award? He was outstanding in his field.
- What did the buffalo say when his son left? Bison!
- I was sitting in traffic the other day. Probably why I got run over.
- What’s red and shaped like a bucket? A blue bucket painted red.
- What don’t ants get sick? They have anty-bodies.
- What do you call a fish with no eye? Fsh.
- Why do you smear peanut butter on the road? To go with the traffic jam.
- When is your door not actually a door? When it’s ajar.
- What’s green, fuzzy, and would hurt if it fell on you out of a tree? A pool table.
- A communist joke isn’t funny unless everyone gets it.
- What did one dish say to the other? Dinner is on me!
- What does a house wear? Address!
- Why can’t you hear a Pterodactyl go to the bathroom? Because the pee is silent.
14 Jokes for Kids That Will Actually Make You Laugh
. When will the little snake arrive?I don’t know, but he won’t be long.
2. Why did Dracula lie in the wrong coffin?He made a grave mistake.
3. Why should you not let a bear operate the remote?He will keep pressing the paws button.
4. Why did the man get fired from his job at the coin factory?He stopped making cents.
5. Where did article on the famous owl research appear?In the “Who’s Who.”
6. Why didn’t the dental hygienist like her award?It was a plaque.
7. Why was the road nervous?It was about to get graded.
8. Why did the dinosaur refuse to wear deodorant?He didn’t want to be ex-stink.
9. Why was the weightlifter upset?She worked with dumbbells.
10. What kind of match is hard to get out of the box?A wrestling match.
11 .What is the Pope’s favorite scent?Pope-pourri.
12. Why did the pony get sent to his room?
He wouldn’t stop horsing around.
13. Knock knock. Who’s there?
Funnel. Funnel Who? The Funnel start once you let me in!
14. What do music and chickens have in common?
Bach, Bach, Bach! Hilarious Joke that will make you cry